A respectable appearance is sufficient to make people more interested in your soul. - Karl Lagerfeld
Don't you think she got a very nice face? And I love how she pose and hold the cigarettes in her hand.
I will have my kid dress like that. Cooler then his dad. Ha
I like how the red clutch stands out.
I am looking for a pair of gorgeous wedges for the longest time. Where can I find not cheapo looking but pretty wedges?----------------------------------------------------------------

Another fav dessert, maple syrup is LOVE. Be it on waffles or hotcake or ice cream. :)
Frying veggie pancake for supper. I have been having vegetarian meals (lunch only) consecutively for 2 days already. Omg, I can feel I'm healthier already.
Very nice Jap meal at Permas. :) I like how the little chrysanthemum act as garnish.
Alright, humty dumty had a great fall. Oh well, fatty J fell down while he's playing soccer on a friday night. ORBI. I applied some white cream which my dad pass me and the label on the container was titled "poison" HAHA. Did your leg rot??----------------------------------------------------------------
PS. If you plan to cyber stalk me you can check out my Twitter @ http://twitter.com/kaiteing
OR. If you plan to cyber stalk me openly, you can click on the "follow" button to follow my updates. Oh well, have a nice day stalking me!
OR. If you plan to cyber stalk me openly, you can click on the "follow" button to follow my updates. Oh well, have a nice day stalking me!








No comments:
Post a Comment