GOOD NEWS!!!
Lady luck did shine (very brightly some more), my wish was granted & my pray was heard.
My Burberry wristlet (with everything inside) + iPhone is back!! Can you believe it??
According to kaiwei: An uncle age between 40-50, wearing an orange tee knock on my hse door this morning @ abt 10am ( which I already went out to work) return my stuffs back!!! With every single thing inside (kw helped me checked). YESSSSSS!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, ORANGE TEE UNCLE!!!
Now, I can't wait to head home and see my stuffs.
And yes, I learn my lesson and I know I should be more cautious with my valuables.
OMG, I still can't believe it came back after the 4th day. There's actually kind hearted soul out there who saw a 1k worth of stuffs and NOT took it. I am very touched/gald/thankful and I hope sth good will happen to the uncle. Moreover, he's really nice to deliver it to my door step and making sure I lived thr and past it to my sis. Its a pity that I am not there to thank him personally. I hope he can sense how much I appreciate his kind gesture by delivering it all the way to Woodlands, my hse. Thank you thank you!
Last but not least, thank you to all for your concerns! And sry for making you guys worry for me!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment