I am still very depressing and traumatize by the fact that I lost my belongings.
Yes, my poor Burberry wristlet and iPhone is not found and no news from IKEA and the police.
I think I should stop hoping for a kind soul to return it. Bcos, there will be no one seeing a iPhone and a Burberry wristlet and not keep it. So, for now I can use back my coach wristlet or agnès b purse. Great. With no IC, no cards. Great. I borrowed a old Samsung hp from my bro. Great. Ez-link from my mum. Great. $120 from J. Great.
Now, I must dig out my bankbook to withdraw cash from the bank bcos I don't freaking have a ATM card and take leave on Thursday to replace my IC.
On a lighter note, my Msia IC is actually not lost!! I actually found it inside my coach bag today, apparently I am lazy to transfer it to my Burberry after heading to Msia weeks ago. That means, I no need to head to the Msia embassy to replace it, which is really really a hassle. So, yea, I am not that unlucky after all hur.
I can start planning what phone to get already which is equivalent to seeing a drop in my savings. :(
Also, if I were to calculate a rough figure on how much I actually lost. A very dismal 1k. Which exclude the new phone I'm gonna get and the hassle from going from places to places to get things replace.
For now, I am using my mum's sim card till my dad is willing enough to head to Singtel with me to get my replacement card back. Why? Bcos, my phone is register under my dad's company. Why? Bcos I no nd to pay my own phone bill if its under my dad's company.
If you need to contact me this few days pls ask me for my temporary number via msn or fb and it would be nice for you to tell me who you are also. Thank you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment