I think I'm down with some kind of virus, literally. There's so many little thoughts in my head I wanna blog about but I just can't piece them together completely. Is there such virus that causes the malfunction in me?
This week is gonna be hectic! There's so many programme lined up, especially on the weekend. There's Jon 21st on a Friday night, Marc 21st on a Saturday night and I'm heading to Joy's place on a Sunday afternoon for 5 hours!!
Oh, and not to forget the Toy Convention @ Suntec this weekend too!! I am still contemplating if I should go on a Sat noon or evening. I know its gonna be hell pack on Sat but that's the only time I can fork out. :( If any of you are going on Saturday, give me a ring!! ;)
***
Okay, sth very somber: I HAVEN GOT MY JULY PAY YET! And yes, its bothering me, muchly. Is not that I'm urgently in need of money or what. But very unfortunately, its the second time this incident happened to me. And I was wondering WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?
First time, they wrote my name as Lee Kai Kai Teing (since when my name is with double kai?) This time, they forgot to write in the date. Put me through so much hassle to go to the nearest ATM to check my acc before DBS sent me the return cheque advice to notify me the real reason why the amt is not in yet. Seriously, I can sense the 3rd time coming, its just a matter of which month?
Alright, enough of my yabbering up there. STILL, I hope they settle this issue for me SOON. Sighs
***
My long weekend and the weekend before were spent:
1)KTV-ing - Is freaking cheap and its definitely a good way to kill time on a weekend! Maybe I should define what is cheap, its RM7/hr (for small room) RM15/hr (for big room). And there's no pax limit, which means 5 ppl go it is also RM15/hr for big room. Simple maths, 15 / 5 = RM3 for per pax. Less than SGD1.50. CHEAP?
2)DVDS - J and I bought about 10 DVDS! Ranging from sci-fic, romance, action, romance-humor to violent to Jap and Thai film. I think we can lie in my queen size bed with a laptop playing the film all day long. I remembered watching P.S I love you with him (I know I'm so outdated and all) but its really a heartwrencing yet hilarious film that both J and I enjoyed muchly.
3)Eat - too much good and cheap food there la!
4)G.I-JOE @ Cine leisure and prata @ river valley after with J's friend.
***
Met up with the poly mates for Thai food last Fri! Ger's mum is the cook there! Its a pity that yawen and ying cant join. :(
Anyway, I'm meeting them later for Jon and Marc present. Hope to settle it today! :)
Have a good day everyone! I will be back with more updates when the virus left me.
No comments:
Post a Comment