----------------------------------
Princess for a day
----------------------------------
Princess for a day
----------------------------------


Joy was learning make-up/hairstyling and I was her model of the day. Pretty?The theme was sweet/cute. Actually she did quite a good job and she was very gentle with my face! Thank you so much! I had fun that day and exploring her make-up kit is such eye opening!
I especially like how she did my eye make up and lip, natural, not exaggerating and the lip colour is so sweet! Its from Clinique. My Mac one doesn't look as nice. Should change should change! And my Chanel make up remover is finishing, oh dear, should I change to a cheaper brand? But its really the best make up remover I used so far. Dilemma.
----------------------------------
Toy Convention 2009
----------------------------------
Before going to Marc's 21st @ Timbre old school, ying, J and me went Toy Con, we search all over a place for Gloomy counter. But well, there's no Gloomy counter this year. WHYYY???


----------------------------------
Marc's 21st
----------------------------------
Marc's 21st
----------------------------------
The bday boy!
Marc performing Why Georgia
Great food, great company, great bday! :>

Harry potter marc, gary, ritz, me
We went on timbre's stage. Damn embarrassing night. Thanks bday boy! It was unforgettable. haha
Welcoming princess Sarah on the stage. 
Luckily Ger and Cy came to rescue us with the moon walk and "Nobody nobody but you" move!As you can see I was laughing non-stop. It was totally hilarious!!
WONDERBOYS ROCKS BIG TIME!
popping out of nowhere! haha
Jon's 21st
----------------------------------
----------------------------------













No comments:
Post a Comment