I came back from Genting realising that I'm fast food overdose. Had Mac breakfast, pizza hut lunch, maggie mee dinner on day 1 and KFC lunch the next day. Now, I'm down with the weirdest combination of illness (I think). Stomachache and flu! :(
Apart from the illness, the trip was really relaxing!! We spend most of our time at the Casino I think! Hence my hair stinks every after visit! The smoking area almost choke me to death and I can hardly breathe!! FYI: They had no more black jack, and I'm so disappointed.
Anyhow, J did win some money, little but well, better then nothing! He told me that this is the first time he won money from Genting, hence I reckon that I'm his lil lucky star! Hahaha
The journey up to Genting and back to JB was very exciting too. Golf GTI is so god damn fast on the road la!! The most impressive got to be the racer-look-alike Mitsubishi driver. His over taking skills did made our jaw dropped by cutting from the 1st lane to the 3rd lane and back to the 1st lane and fly off!! Pls note that we are all driving above the speed limit of 150km/h.
Another one got to be the 2.4 Toyota Camry, 2 BM just shoo off their way to let him pass. I think is the 3 series BM. Anyway, it was an eye opening and I'm so glad I din slept and missed those moment!
Okay, got to go rest. Byeee

3 comments:
Had a good time right! u din blog more about the genting trip ah? I thght u wld like to share ur casino exp with your reader too =P
J
No way! So embarrassing!
Good thing must share, cute thing must tell =]
J
Post a Comment