Is the end of the year once again, in abt 1 month + 1 day is my... 18th bday... again...
Initially, we plan to go Bkk on my bday, and have fine dinning at Sirocco, State Tower + crazy shopping (I tot this was good enough to make me a very happy bday gal). Checked the air tix and is only SGD$390 for 2 pax (more happy), round trip, Jetstar, including airport tax. But tat was Sunday night price, on Monday morning, I checked again and the price was jaw-dropping (at least to me) it was abt SGD$550-$700. Very exp right?? (very sad)
So, now, I hope the price drop again bcos with this kind of price I could go HK with J instead of Bkk. Seriously. But I want to go Bkk den HK. If really cannot, I'm fine with HK also.
I checked the March price also, its only SGD$350 for 2 pax (if the price din increase). VERY CHEAP!!! If you plan to go BKK, March is the time and book ASAP!
Now, I can't do anything and will be discussing with J an alternative plan, this weekend. Wish me luck
Meanwhile, enjoy this magical festive season. :)
All I want for this Christmas is___________________________

3 comments:
Dear dear we will try to work out something, fret not coz I am with you regardless =)
J
As long as you are by my side, I'm fine with anything. :)
P/S: We need to plan for the xmas long weekend too!!
Hmmm ya xmas long weekend, we go Genting! Joking joking, let's plan this weekend =)
Post a Comment