Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bad vs Good news!

Hello all! I can't sleep and here I am trying to blog with my iPhone at my JB hse!
A brand new year is coming and I have both bad and good news to bid 2010 and start 2011.
So the bad news is: sch starting on 5th Jan and I have sch almost everyday? Yikes to the max!! And I have sch on my bday too! Lagi jialat. :(
Lastly I-think-is-bad-news-too is I pass all my module!! Sigh! Cos I thought I might fail 1 of my module badly as I did not slp at all for that paper and I merely uses 2 days, yes TWO DAYS to study. But I think due the good luck from the ppl ard me, like kaiwei, James, peiru et c. I PASS!!! So what's the bad news abt? -- I dunno if I should continue! Sigh. There's alot of reason but I shall not elaborate here. Let's move on with the good news! :D


Good news is, J and I are going on a short road trip to KL (as mention on my prev post!) We just booked our hotel! So I will be away on 30,31 Dec and 1 Jan. Yeap, we will be having countdown at KL! Seriously being a Malaysian, I've never actually explore KL before. I know, shame on me. But well I am going to explore and next time ppl ask me abt my country, I can share more and maybe they will doubt less abt my nationality. Alright, that will be the plan!:)


As for Xmas, J and I are having BBQ at Gerald place, it's a yearly tradition. Lol
And I've just bought a random $10 gift for gift exchange. This year pls dont expect $10 Taka voucher, I know is the best gift and everybody wants it, so to prevent fights, I bought sth really nice and comfy! Heh, shall not reveal here. Alrighty, time for bed and charge my 33% batt life phone. Goodnight!!


Xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news are meant to encourage life, bad news are meant to test the value of our life. No matter what news, all news are meant to be positive. So embrace them and be a better self :)

J

Anonymous said...

Yes, mentor, lover, friend, lolo! :)

kt