Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fav month of the year!


-----------------------------------------
MERRY CHRISTMAS +
 HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
-----------------------------------------
Time to update all recent events / rants and thoughts / partey (but I've got no pictures to show! is all with friends and they haven't send me any yet! :[) and of cos uploading some of my iphone pictures to this space! It always makes me feels good whenever I re-visit my space, when there's pictures, guess I'm more a visual person! heh


Personal
As much as I want to be a Rapunzel, I seriously cant stand the length of my hair now! It take super long to dry and it fall too straightly that there's no volume in it. Feel like cutting it short (slightly longer den shoulder length) again! Or having a change of hairstyle! Any recommendations?


Work
Have been freelancing, a pay check just came in and I'm so happy that it finally came! Been wanting to collect another one (95% of work done) but well, sometimes is not so smooth-sailing (that 5% esp)when you dunno what your client is thinking. Also, I've just submitted some initial branding identity stuffs to a client and I'm glad to hear some good news but also worried about the amt of work to come when sch's starting. I hate this! I wonder if I can work and study at the same time? Sigh! But the money is too hard to resist!

Uni
Oh did I mention that I went ButterFac a few weeks before with my uni friends? Is my first clubbing session with them! And to my surprise, they are amazingly FUN! And I think my fav drinks of that night is Jägerbomb. So freaking nice! heh!
Of cos, all the over night at Cyn's place was so funny! And reviewing back all the cui pics in Cyn's mega super huge tv screen is way tooooooooo funny that we can laugh non-stop and trying recall all the scenes! Sry I don't have any pics to show!


Other den the party, we had alot of laughter/fun/sweating/panting/feeling-so-slim/ moments at YCK Squash Court! Been there abt 3 times already! Thanks to my squash teacher Cyn, I finally manage to improve on the 3rd lessons! heh
In my opinion, squash is so much challenging than badminton! I even drag J to play with my uni friends on the 3rd lesson! End up I always suffer from hand aching!


Me after squash! Hair cmi, I know.


We played Wii/monopoly cards/went cycling at ECP during our 2 months holiday too! Too fun-tastic to be true and the WORST THING IS, sch starting on 5th Jan!!! AHHHHHH! The best part is: I haven even pay the $5k++ school fees! SHIT (Ive always hate running errands like this!) or going to a bank, post office for minor minor stuffs. Grrr

Poly Friends
Attend liying's 18th bday on Nov and we had some korean food at Suntec! Bought her a Chloe perfume that she's been eyeing! And is also my fav perfume! Lucky J bought it for me as Xmas present! Really like the scent! :)



The traditional Xmas party at Ger's place was not that fun without yawen! Oh dear, I miss her!! Please meet soon Miss Lam and with liying also!! So for the gift xchange, I had kai yun's melty kiss chocolate, omg, anything from Meiji is nice!! heh! Thank you!!


Fav dish of the night! Cherry tomatoes, ham and thousand island, is love! heh


Alright, shall stop here, goodnight all! 
xx, kt


P.S Will post more pics soon! :)

No comments: